Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Learn about Asking and Giving Things !





Sometimes you forget to bring something..And you must to borrow that to your friends or the other people...Now, we are will learn more about asking and giving thing.
  
To asking something, you can say like this :
-           
  •  Excuse me, may I borrow your ____?
  •         Could you give me the ___?
  •          Do you need___?
  •      Can I offer you something to __?
  •      Could I move your___?
It’s more polite when you say ‘please’ or ‘excuse me’ . Especially to your parents, teacher, or the other people who older then you.

Or, you can offer something …

  • Can I offer you something to drink ?
  • Would you like a cup of milk ?
  • How about going to cinema ?
 
When someone want to borrow or offering something  ,you can response that with accepting or refusing.
To accepting , you can say..:
  • Here you are
  •  Here it is
  • Sure
  • Of course..! 
  • Certainly..!
  • Thanks for your kindness.
To refusing, you can say…
  • I’m sorry. I’m busy right now.
  • No, I’m sorry. I’m using it.
  • I’m sorry, I don’t have any ___.
  • No thanks, I’ve drunk a lot water..
  • I’ve already eaten too much..

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment