Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Asking-Giving-Refusing something



A. Expression of asking something
1.     Can I have your phone number?
2.     Could you take me the umbrella?
3.     Would you pass me the paper?
4.     May I have a cup of tea?
5.     Could you grab me the pen?
6.     Do you mind giving me your address?
7.     Take some pails of water, please?
8.     Can you lend me your bike, please?
9.     Will you give me your identification card?
10. Would you share your tissue, please?

B. Expression of giving something
1.     OK, No problem.
2.     With my pleasure.
3.     Sure!
4.     Help yourself.
5.     Serve yourself.
6.     Please have one.
7.     Here you are.
8.     Certainly!
9.     Never mind.
10. Of course, you may.

1.     Expression of refusing something
1.     No, thanks.
2.     Not now, please.
3.     Sorry I can receive it.
4.     I'd love too, but I'm full now.
5.     I don't feel like having it now, thanks anyway.
6.     May be later.
7.     Actually I want too, but I don't want to bother you.
8.     It sound great, but I don't need it now.
9.     Thanks, but I think I don't deserve to get it.

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment