Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Contoh Text Recount - In Summer Festival


Contoh Text Recunt - In Summer Festival
On the second Sunday on our last holiday, my parents took my sister and I to the summer festival. It was held every Sunday from 9 am until 10 pm during summer. There were carrousels, games counters, ice-cream and pop corn stalls and much more. There were also clowns everywhere.

When we were sitting near the carrousels and having our delicious ice-cream, I saw a little girl crying. I thought the girl just wanted to buy something or ride on something but her mather or father did not allow her to do it.

But then I realised that the girl was all alone. She was crying because she was scared. I told my parents about that girl. My father approached her and tried to ask her something but the girl did not answer. She kept on crying. Mybe she was told not talk to stranger. I decided to try to talk to her. I asked my little sister to come along so that the girl would not get scared. We succeeded. The girl talked. She said her name was Eva. She was playing with her brother near the pop corn stall. She ran too fast and too far. She got farther away form her brother.

Then, all us took her to the information counter where there was a radio speaker. The officer announced Eva’s mothers’s name. Thank God, Eva remembered her mother’s full name. Luckily, it only took 5 minutes for her mather to come. She was crying while running to Eva,. Eva’s brother followed her. They were holding each other so tight. They were all crying. This time it was a cry of happiness. So, everybody was happy. I was happy to see that. Actually, I was glad that I did something to help Eva. 
 
Adapted from google

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment