Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

How to Write a Book with a Best Selling Title by Tom Evans

I believe that having the perfect title for your book from the outset is really important. Visitors either enter a web site or go elsewhere within 10 seconds.
In the same way, readers decide if they want to know more about a book based on the title, in a similar amount of time.

An evocative title will resonate with the reader and make it easier to remember, share and recommend.

Jerzy Kosinski, the author of Being There said, "I always start a novel by starting its first page and last page, which seem to survive almost intact through all the following drafts and changes."

Once you get that perfect title and those opening and closing words, the rest just seems to flow.

I have been able to channel for my own writing for some time now. Recently though, I have started to do this for my clients and some amazing stuff is happening. Once you get going in this way, a chain of quantum entanglement is set up that leads to a sequence of coincidences that get your book written, published and just in the hands of the right readers ….

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment