Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Poem " Miss You "

I will miss you one day when all is said and done and we walk away from what we have I will miss you.The tears that will fall from me eyes will be all of what I miss from you, from the good days to the bad days I will miss you.You are the person that opened my eyes to what this world is made of and how at times it can be so very mean then other times it can bring peace.I will miss the days that we sit up and laugh and joke about the simple things, I will even miss the fights that we have had from the yelling to the making up.When I am alone and the every though of why this happened I then will be overwhelmed with the feeling of missing you to the point that it will hurt like hell.The time is near and I am not sure how it is going to play out but I know that it is coming and I just want you to know with all your heart that it will be me the one that will miss you.

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment