Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Contoh Singkat Decriptive Text Bahasa Inggris
Berikut ini ini disajikan contoh sangat pendek descriptive text yang merujuk pada definisi dan generic structure seperti yang disebutkan diatas.
I live with my mother. She  is a the best woman I have ever known.
She is not tall but not short, and she has long straight hair. Its colour is brown. Her eyes are like honey and. She has bright skin. It is light brown. I her thirties, her wight is 50 kg.
My mother  is a very good person. Everybody admits that she is lovely, friendly, and patient. She love her family very much. She loves me more than anything.
I love my mother. She makes me go home earlier. She cook delicious food. I never eat at a restaurant, because my mother always prepares  the meal.

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment