Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Contoh Recount Text (3) tentang Diary

A Page from A Girl's Diary

ditulis oleh Pratama Lysa Hapsari 

It was takbiran night. It was also my birthday, and nothing happened. Or I had thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong.
That night, I was watching television with my family when I heard someone lit fireworks in my front yard. I peeped trough my window glass but could see nothing. It was very dark outside. Then I thought it had to be my cousins who lit the fireworks. Then I plopped down on my sofa again and tried to concentrate on the television since my mind raced with disappointment that no one gave something special on my birthday. I shrugged, it was almost the end of the day and I became pessimist. Five minutes later my mobile beeped. It was a text from my friend asking me to come out. Wondering what was going on, I grabbed my jacket and hurried to the front door. I was surprised to see her bring a bag full of firework and fire drills. Next I was surprised to see my other friend come out from the darkness. She brought a beautiful birthday cake on her hands. Oh my God! I shrieked. Then they gave the cake to me who was too stunned to say anything. I realized I was blushing furiously because my whole family was watching. Not to mention my neighbors too!
A plain day, or I thought it was before, turned out to be one of the greatest moment in my life. I didn’t even know how to describe what I felt. Happy was the simplest word. 

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment