Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Study Tour To Bali

Recount Text

I was in senior high school when at the first time I went to Bali Island. I went there with my teachers and my friends. It was a study tour actually. My teacher, me class friends, and I were in the same bus. We left our school at 8 a.m.

The journey from Pati to Bali took a day. I was so exhausted because I had to sit along the journey. Actually, it was a funny journey because I spent all of my time with my friends, like playing games, laughing, and kidding. But I felt that all of my tiredness gone all of sudden when we arrived at the Sanur Beach. It was still morning, I saw a sun rise which was so beautiful. Then we were drove to the hotel to take a rest and had meals. After that, we went to the Nusa Dua Beach. There were so many activities to do there. We could play parasailing, banana boat, and so on. But I chose to go to a little island which had a lot of reptile there. There were snake, turtles, etc. The scenery was so beautiful because I was in the middle of the sea! Next, we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK). There were two statues which were so big. They were Wisnu and his bird, called Garuda. I was interested in its relief on the rock but, actually, I did not know the story on it. At last, we went to the Sosro Company. We learned a lot of things there from the first step till the end of making a tea. After that, we went back to Pati.

After a very long journey, through the land and the sea, I learned something about nature and human products. Although it took a lot of my energy, I felt so happy because I spent all of my time with my friends.
 

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment