Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker

My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker
I like to go out to find a new place.

When I was in second semester, I went to Bekasi alone to visit my friend. I built my strenght to go there without knowing anything.

Firstly, I went to Terboyo to find Sinar Jaya bus to Bekasi. Unfortunately, there was no Sinar Jaya bus. A man in a locket told me to go to someone who could bring me to Bekasi. I felt so happy bacause my planning would be happen. I just payed money and got the bus. Everything was gonna be alright until the bus came to Tegal.

In Tegal bus station, a man in the bus asked me go out from the bus because that bus would bus come to Bandung.,not Jakarta ones. I felt so confused because there were so many strange men around me. After they talked for several hours, i was brought to a new one. I tried to adapt in that bus. People around me said that was true bus to Bekasi. I could not guess what I felt. The bus walked so fast until in Cikampek. When the bus was in Cikampek subway, someone told me that the bus did not pass Cikarang, so when I wanted to go tehre, I had to take off in Lippo.

Fortunately, a man told me that he had the same destination with me. I felt so happy. I could not imagine if there was not that man. 
 
from google

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment