Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finish the sentences using Reported speech. Always change the tense, although it is sometimes not necessary.

Example: Peter: "Clean the black shoes!"
Peter told me _________________________

Answer: Peter told me to clean the black shoes.


1) Anita: "Open the window!"
Anita told me .
2) Yani: "Write a text message!"
Yani told me .
3) Nenty: "Help Peter's sister!"
Nenty told me .
4) Frank: "Wash your hands!"
Frank told me .
5)  Amir: "Clean the blue bike!"
Amir told me .
6) Tono: "Come at 8!"
Tono told me .
7) Teacher: "Do your homework!"
The teacher told me .
8) Doni: "Dance with me!"
Doni told me .
9) Sabarina: "Meet Sandy at the station!"
Sabarina told me .
10) Hani: "Check your e-mails!"
Hani told me .


Answers:
1) Anita:"Open the window!"
Anita told me to open the window.
2) Yani:"Write a text message!"
Yani told me to write a text message.
3) Nenty:"Help Peter's sister!"
Nenty told me to help Peter's sister.
4) Frank:"Wash your hands!"
Frank told me to wash my hands.
5)  Amir:"Clean the blue bike!"
Amir told me to clean the blue bike.
6) Tono:"Come at 8!"
Tono told me to come at 8.
7) Teacher:"Do your homework!"
The teacher told me to do my homework.
8) Doni:"Dance with me!"
Doni told me to dance with her.
9) Sabarina:"Meet Sandy at the station!"
Sabarina told me to meet Sandy at the station.
10) Hani:"Check your e-mails!"
Hani told me to check my e-mails

| Free Bussines? |

No comments:

Post a Comment